Reliable Roadside Assistance in Midland & Odessa, TX
Auto issues are never predictable, and certainly never convenient. When you’re hauling supplies cross country and your sixteen-wheeler decides to quit on you, that can make you fall behind schedule and cause a major headache. Whether you blew a tire driving over broken glass or hit a long stretch of highway without any gas stations and ran out of fuel, having access to prompt and reliable roadside assistance services can make all the difference. For drivers in Midland, Odessa, and the surrounding areas of West Texas, Neal Pool Rekers is the company to call for quality roadside assistance. We have experience handling every type of common vehicle issue, plus many less common ones to boot. Have no doubt that a quick call to our tow company will get you back up and running in no time flat!
What is Roadside Assistance?
Not all vehicle breakdowns require towing and garage repair to be resolved. In fact, many issues can be fixed simply by having the correct materials on hand. Our roadside assistance services allow you to get back on the road after a vehicle breakdown. The most common problems we solve are replacing broken tires, refilling your fuel tank, and jump-starting batteries, but we can also perform services such as unlocking an accidentally locked vehicle, winching your vehicle if it becomes stuck in mud or a similar situation, and several others. If we determine that your vehicle needs further repairs, we provide professional towing services for a variety of vehicles to get you to your destination safely.
Many insurance plans, warranties, and vehicle memberships include standard roadside assistance services as part of their packages, providing peace of mind no matter the time of day or night. If you don’t have one of these plans, there is no need to worry. Neal Pool Rekers provides comprehensive roadside assistance services to all kinds of vehicle owners throughout the Midland and Odessa area. No matter what has happened, we will give you the help you need to get back on the road safely and conveniently.
Benefits of Roadside Assistance
Our tow company has been around for nearly 60 years, and during that time we’ve established a reputation for reliability. Specializing in both standard passenger vehicles and heavy hauling rigs, our roadside assistance team is trusted by customers who are local to the Midland and Odessa, TX communities and those just passing through the area.
What to Do When You Need Roadside Assistance
If your vehicle breaks down, you can easily feel overwhelmed about what to do next. Knowing what to do in the event of a breakdown can help you keep your wits about you and keep you safe as you call for help. When your vehicle is broken down on the side of the road, take the following actions:
- Get to Safety: Pull over as soon as it’s safe to do so, preferably on a straight stretch of road. Point your vehicle away from any sharp turns. Pull as far onto the shoulder of the road or to the right-hand side of the road as you can. If you are safely able to exit your vehicle, do so as quickly as possible and find a nearby parking lot. Only use exits on the side of the vehicle that points away from oncoming traffic. If you cannot safely exit your vehicle, turn on all your lights, stay buckled in, and reach out for roadside assistance.
- Maximize Visibility: Driving can be monotonous, especially on the highway. Oncoming drivers might not be paying as much attention as you might expect. If you have a breakdown, keep your headlights and emergency flashers on, even if you’re pulled over to the side of the road. If you have road flares or reflective triangles, set them out to alert oncoming drivers – but only if it’s safe to do so. Staying visible is incredibly important, especially after dark or in difficult weather.
- Carry an Emergency Kit: It’s always a good idea to have an emergency kit in your vehicle in case of a breakdown. A flashlight can help you if you’re stranded at night, while a first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries. Other items in your kit can include a multipurpose tool, a blanket, nonperishable snacks or water, matches, duct tape, and more. These items can help you address issues that might arise while you wait for help.
- Call for Roadside Assistance: Neal Pool Rekers offers 24-hour services to give you fast and professional roadside assistance throughout the Midland and Odessa, TX area. Keep our number programmed into your phone so you can always call in case of an emergency.
Our team prioritizes excellent customer service and efficiency. Call with confidence at any time of the day or night for towing services!
Why Hire Us for Roadside Assistance in Midland, TX and the Surrounding Areas?
If you’re stranded by the side of the road in the Midland and Odessa area, it’s important to call a qualified professional as quickly as possible. Neal Pool Rekers has built a reputation throughout the area for reliable roadside assistance services. We bring the following benefits to each and every job we perform:
- Safety – Allowing our staff to come to the rescue when you need roadside assistance is much safer than attempting to get someone to tow your vehicle. We have everything needed to successfully assist you in towing your vehicle.
- No worries – Our roadside assistance allows you to stay worry-free about moving your vehicle from where you break down, to a place where your vehicle can be fixed.
- Fast service time – Using our roadside assistance is going to be faster than any other method you come up with to get your car to a shop.
- Great customer service – We want to be the first company you think of when you need roadside assistance, which is why we strive to provide all of our customers with wonderful customer service.
- 24/7 services – Our roadside assistance is available all hours of the day and night, so we can help you no matter what.
We will be there for you when you need us most, lending a helping hand with anything from gas delivery or tire changes to lockout services or battery jump starts. If your car or truck cannot be easily fixed, our 24-hour towing services will get it where it needs to go in order to be properly serviced, even if it has to be winched out of a ditch. Along with this, we offer transportation assistance for stranded drivers and passengers. With Neal Pool Rekers just a phone call away, there’s no reason to ever feel stuck out on the side of the road! Contact us today for superior towing services!