Being in an auto accident can be stressful thinking about everything you need to do, such as calling your insurance company, getting medical help if needed, giving statements to the police, etc. The last thing you want to think about is towing your car. At Neal Pool Rekers, we offer 24-hour towing services because we know an accident can happen at any time, day or night. Have peace of mind knowing our team can provide you with reliable auto accident recovery services. Give us a call today to get started. We offer services to Odessa, Crane, Kermit, Midland, TX, and the surrounding areas.
What To Do After An Auto Accident
The thought of a car accident and having to be towed is not something you want to plan ahead for, but when something happens it’s very important to be prepared. Neal Pool Rekers wants to help make sure that you experience the least amount of stress possible if you do find yourself in this situation. Our number one goal is to make sure that everyone involved is safe, then we will go to work to get your damaged vehicle wherever you need it to go. We recommend a few steps to ensure that even in the worst situation, the process goes smoothly. Those steps are:
- Stay calm and if possible, try to get your vehicle off the road. If that is not possible then you should get yourself to safety. Ensure that everyone involved is safe and call the local authorities. If the accident isn’t serious, you can just give your local police department a call instead.
- You will want to exchange insurance information with the other driver and collect any statements from eyewitnesses. You also will want to take anything valuable out of the vehicle before it gets towed.
- Choose a fast and affordable towing service. Most authorities want to get damaged vehicles out of the road as fast as possible, but it is important that you know you have a choice that can save you both time and stress. If you want a company that will be there for you every step of the way, give Neal Pool Rekers a call.
- After the accident, the police may suggest a towing company for your vehicle. However, you have every right to decide what towing company you want to use. Choosing your own towing company allows you to determine where you want to take your vehicle. It is probably wise to take it to a trusted mechanic shop.
- Usually, an insurance company will pay for towing depending on who is at fault. You will want to ask how much it will cost to tow and obtain any receipts or invoices before turning your vehicle over to the towing company.
- Use an experienced and knowledgeable towing company that will ensure your vehicle is safe and moved carefully. If your vehicle has been damaged in an accident it is very important that it is transported with care and precision. We promise to provide the highest quality of roadside assistance in Odessa, TX, and the surrounding areas.
If You’ve Been Involved in an Auto Accident & Need Roadside Assistance, Call Us Now!
If you are involved in an accident and need a towing company you can rely on, look no further. We take pride in our work and excellent customer service. There does not need to be an added stress to an already scary and stressful situation. If you need any type of roadside assistance in Midland, TX, and the surrounding areas, give us a call!